Bria iPhone app Review
In the Bria iPhone app you will be able to take advantage of advanced means of communication to help with your personal and business endeavors. With this app you can securely connect to all of the numbers and lines that you need to in order to complete important calls. This app has settings that are far superior to that of VoIP and other iPhone apps that have been created. You will also be able to easily manage multiple calls in order to have conference calls. This makes it a great app to help with all of your business meetings.
- This app has a variety of different features including the ability to see the call display and also to see what the voicemail indicator says. You can see if you have messages waiting to be opened
- There is also the option to use the speakerphone when you don’t have any free hands available. You can also mute any calls that come in or put them on hold until you have time to talk to them
- There is an accurate call history that will give you a complete list of all of the contacts that you have received, missed, and dialed
- You can also add contacts to lists and to the favorites section. That way you can have a business contact section as well as a personal friend and family contact section
- There are a multitude of ringtones that you can access as well as avatars for all of your contacts if you so desire
- You can also customize and personalize the app by putting a custom wallpaper on the background. That way it will feel more inviting and welcoming
- You can support multiple calls with this app which is great if you ever need to have a phone conference or talk to multiple people at once
- While using the multiple call section you can swap between two active calls or you can merge the calls so everybody is on the same line
- You can get the call transfer as well as different audio code compatibility
- This app also has support for DTMF, so you can enter numbers to use an automatic attendant. Pretty cool stuff
- This app also has global IP support and network transversal
- Also, get quality of call statistics for all of your calls that come in and go out
This app has been given a rating of 2 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and is in the mid-range price level. It will probably cost you about $3.99 to download onto your iPhone.