Doodle God iPhone App Review
Have you ever wondered what is inside of your iPhone? It is an assortment of electrical and technological pieces of equipment right? Wrong! It is actually made up of earth, water, fire and air, and you will be able to control all of these elements when you download the Doodle God iPhone app. You will be able to harness the power of creation and work your way up from the very beginning of the elements. Start as a bacteria and create creatures and tools and armies and everything else you can imagine.
- In this app you will essentially be able to take your place as a creator and manipulate the four different elements in order to help you to advance farther along in this one of a kind game
- You can create up to 115 different items that are all extremely advanced. You can also create concepts as well. The sky is the limit as far as your creativity level goes, it is up to you to put all the pieces together
- One of the best things about the app is the intuitive use of the controls and gameplay. You really only have to use the one-click feature to be able to keep progressing in the game and it makes for a thoughtful adventure
- As you go through the game you will find that there are hundred of different quotes and sayings that are meant to inspire you and help you along in your journey. These saying can either be inspiring or they can also be very comical, depending on who is saying it
- Overall, you will have to become the Doodle God and bring peace and harmony to the world through an epic journey that you will go on. Discover the roles of all the elements and how they play into each part of the game
This game has received some mixed reviews. Many people have praised it for its ability to bring some amazing artwork and graphics to life. The animations are smooth and exciting and the storyline is fresh. Also, the sound in the game really helps to add to the theme that the game is trying to portray. The only real gripe with this app is that it is not integrated with Open Feint or any other system like that so you can’t check out Leaderboards or get any kinds of trophies or awards. Overall, a pretty addictive game and hard to put down.
This game has been given a rating of 3 1/2 out of 5 stars by iPhone app users and can currently be downloaded onto your phone for $0.99.