HECTOR: Badge of Carnage EP1 iPhone app Review
This is the first episode of the happenings in Clappers Wreake. In the HECTOR: Badge of Carnage EP1 iPhone app you will have to fix a hostage situation before people start getting cut up and blown to bits. You will take the place of Hector the Detective Inspector. You will get to do some fun things as the pressure mounts and you will have all the power to do so. The characters in the game are all very well developed and they are all super witty. See if you have what it takes to negotiate with the terrorists and get everybody out of the situation before they are all dead.
- In this humorous app you will be able to try your hand at over 18 different levels. Each location will have an added measure of filth and rundown buildings and characters for you to interact with
- The characters are the best part of this app. You will be able to meet and talk to over 23 different characters who have all been really well developed. They are witty and there is even one that is a total drunk
- As you go through the game you will build up your inventory with each place that you go to. You can accumulate over 40 different items in your inventory and one of those is even a free lubricant
- You will be able to engage in a lot of dialogue in the game and you will be able to hear over 2,421 different lines of dialogue that will be spoken by the characters in the game
- As far as interacting with your environment, you will be able to mess with over 397 different objects that can be used for various occasions and settings
- There are also a lot of cutscenes as you go through the games. These cutscenes are well done and the cinematics will just make you laugh
- The music and sound effects are also quite enjoyable. There is a musical score that was created just for this game so it is unique and original
- As you go through the game you will take part in a few different kinds of gameplay including some action puzzle solving that you will have to figure out
This app contains some mild cartoon violence and also references to some adult themes. Because of these overtures, this app should only be downloaded by people who are over the age of 17 and can handle the graphic themes that are included. This game is actually really funny but it is borderline too crude. Humor gets less funny the more crude it gets and this app is right on that line. Other than that the gameplay is pretty solid and the characters will make you laugh. The game has already garnered ratings of 4 1/2 stars by users who have played it and it currently costs $3.99 to download off of the app market.