Line Rider iRide iPhone app Review
The Line Rider iRide app allows you to create a line track and let Bosh ride it! Use your finger to create all kinds of jumps, ramps, and hills for Bosh to climb and jump over in his sled. You can be as creative as you like and make the track as intricate or simple as you want it to be. There are a variety of different features you can use including the undo, redo, zoom, and pan functions as you are creating the track. When you are done making the track, you can watch Bosh go careening down it ready to face whatever comes his way!
One of the best parts about this game is the ability to connect to other Line Rider users. You can get on the community board and see other tracks that people have created and even download them onto your phone so you can watch them in action. If you create a memorable track then you can do the same and upload it on there. There are no limits to the amount of customization you can do to each and every track you make. This is one of the best iPhone apps of the year so stop waiting around and download it right now!
- Compatible with both the iPhone and iPod Touch
- Has a variety of new features including the community features where you can interact with other players
- You can create landscapes that include hills, jumps, ramps, drop offs, and any other obstacles that you can create
- When you create a really good track for Bosh to slide down, you can share your track with other members of the Line Rider community
- When you get online you can also download tracks that other people have made and uploaded
- Includes different categories such as “Most Recent” and “The Top Rated Tracks”
- You can also use different search options to find tracks such as the name of the author or the name of the track
- The game also includes the Gravity Tilt, Night Ride, and the Draw and Pan modes.
The great thing about the Line Rider iRide app is that it is one of the most imaginative and creative iPhone apps out there to date. It allows complete creative freedom in making tracks and having your little sled rider go from point A to point B. You could spend hours designing a really intricate and fun track, or you could draw a few lines and have Bosh flying over a big jump. Once you have created a track you can save it and share it with friends. This is a great feature because you can get online and find some other crazy tracks that other people have created. It is a simple iPhone app but it will keep you interested for hours on end.
Voted 3 1/2 stars by iPhone app users and costs $1.99 to download.