MahJong Solitaire iPhone app Review
In the MahJong Solitaire iPhone app you will have to match tiles from around the board and try to clear them all off of the screen in order to win. You can only select the tiles that are not covered up by any other tiles.
- There are a lot of different features for you to be able to enjoy in this little puzzle gamin app but one of the coolest parts about the game is that there are over 180 different board layouts that you can pick from. This gives you a ton of variety in each and every game that you play on this app
- Along with those 180 board layouts that are available, you will also get to pick between 30 different background pictures. This makes it fun to mix and match board layouts and background pictures when you play
- As far as the tilesets go, there are actually nine different ones that you can choose from as well. This allows you customize and personalize a lot of different parts of the game
- One of the features that is really nice with a game like this is the ability to use the hint button to get a little extra help as well as the undo button in case you run out of moves prematurely
- You can also choose to just have the app randomly shuffle the board to give you a new layout and picture every time that you play
- There is also the option to have shadows on the board to be able to give it more of a three dimensional loon when you are mixing and matching tiles that are stacked on top of each other
- There are some fun
- animations that will appear when you clear some of the big tiles that are located on the board
- The touch control scheme for this game has been vastly improved and you will find that it is very sensitive to the touch and is really easy to manage
- If you have to quickly get off of the app in order to answer a phone call or text back your best friend then you shouldn’t worry because it has an autosave function that will automatically save the game
- This app also won’t interfere at all with your own iPod music that may be playing in the background while you are playing this game
This app has been given a rating of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars and is one of the classic puzzle games of our age. You will love the look and feel of the game and the best part is that it only costs $0.99 to download.