Moe’s Notes iPhone app Review
This Note app was created to help you take all of your photos, audio recordings, and video footage and add them to a single note with geo-location information. This app also has an editing feature that is extremely easy to use.
- There are a lot of different things you can do with the Moe’s Notes iPhone app including the ability to make to-do lists for your everyday tasks. You can also make shopping lists as well as appointment lists for your business life
- You can set alerts and reminders using you notes section that you have created on there
- There is an option to keep an audio and visual diary right on the app so you can record the days happenings
- You can also create emails that you can send to friends and family that contain audio recordings, images and pictures, as well as video footage
- You can also use the geo-location data function to be able to capture video and take pictures and tag them with the proper location
- You can do a full house walk-through and record all of the different parts of it onto the app
- You can use the app to get a collection of notes and information that you can then use to create articles
- Use the recording feature to be able to record speeches, lectures, and other important business meetings that you would like to come back to for future reference.
- You can access the help tab on any of the different screens of the app
- You can use commands in batch form in order to send a variety of different notes all at the exact same time. You can also edit these notes in bulk as well
- You can sort the different items on the app by location, date, name, latitude, or even longitude
- Use Google Maps to be able to search for things by their location on the map
- Use the Calendar User Interface to be able to search things by their date
- There are also tags that you can use to search by as well
- If you want you can upload your recorded videos and images onto Facebook so you can share with friends
- You can also select a bunch of different tags without ever having to use the keyboard
- There is an editing option for all of your videos, audio recordings, and pictures
- You can decide how fast you want the audio to playback while using the variable speed function
- This app also includes a waveform display
Voted 4 1/2 stars on the iTunes online store by iPhone app users. Also, this app costs about $2.99 to download.