Press Your Luck iPhone App Review
The eighties were full of little treasures. From the spandex to the neon headbands to the big hair, everyone seemed to be having a good time. One of the other classic parts about the 80’s were the game shows. One game show in particular was Press Your Luck. Now you can play this one of a kind game show on your mobile phone with the Press Your Luck iPhone app. This app is great because it brings back all of the classic elements of the television show but spices them up to create a very entertaining mobile experience.
The way the game works is that you can choose to be one of three different contestants who are all trying to collect their “spins” by answering all kinds of trivia questions. Once you collect a wide variety of spins you are then able to capitalize by getting money and other prizes from the Big Board. The way you win is by getting the most cash and prizes throughout the game. You have to be careful though because there are obstacles in your way. Stay away from the whammies who will steal all of you hard earned cash.
- There are hundreds of different questions that you will be quizzed on in the trivia section as well as a variety of animations about the Whammy obstacles
- As you progress in the game you can be rewarded with the ability to spin the Big Board. This is the place where you will get all of your prizes and cash
- You can create and customize your own avatar to control in the game show. you can design it from head to toe and decide what clothes and accessories it has on as well
- The game boasts some fun 3D graphics and even has the original games sounds from the television classic
- There are a few different game modes to play in, including the single player and multiplayer modes so that you can play with friends and family
- As you perform well in the game show you can also unlock a variety of different awards and achievements. Other than this, you can also use the money that you win to help you by customized objects and items for you avatar
Overall this is a fun adaptation of the original television game show. Has a lot of trivia questions and fun challenges to participate in.
Voted 3 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $2.99 to download.