Pride and Prejudice and Zombies iPhone app Review
In the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies iPhone app you will once again have to keep your brains out of the hands of hungry zombies. Base on the popular book, this little mobile app does a great job of bringing the characters to life. There are 12 levels, and endless hours of fun!
- One of the best parts about this app is the amazing graphics that are included. You will find that the environments are very detailed and that the artwork is simply stunning. Very easy on the eyes
- The controls for the game have also been carefully thought out. They are very intuitive and are based on gestures. Using these simple controls you will be able to unleash some pretty cool attacks
- You will have to improve your skills and learn new combos to be able to kill all of the zombie suitors that will come your way. Upgrade and improve along the way to be able to beat all the levels
- This zombie killer game is based around the best-selling novel, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. You will find that there are 12 different levels included in the game that stem right from this book
- This app is also fully integrated with the Plus+ software so that you can get different awards and achievements while you play. You will also be able to check the leaderboards to see who the best players are in your local area as well as from around the world
- This game has been adapted to fit the mobile market and is meant to be played while you are out and about on doing your daily tasks. You can easily get in and out of the app to take care of things on your phone
- One of the attractive parts of this game is that it is really easy to just pick up and start playing but as you get farther into the levels you will find that it is actually quite challenging
- The music and the sound effects complement the game perfectly and really help a lot to make it an enjoyable experience. You will feel like you are right there in the midst of all of the action
This game was just barely released so it does not have a ton of reviews yet, but from what users have said it looks to be a pretty decent gaming app. The controls are fluid and the motions and animations are pretty sweet. Plus its a zombie app which you can never go wrong with. The app currently has a rating of 5 stars from a few different user reviews and will cost you $2.99 to download off of the app market.