Rubik’s Cube iPhone App Review
Have you ever wondered how to do a Rubik’s cube? Well now you can download the Rubik’s Cube iPhone app and learn how to do it all by yourself. You can also play with a bunch of different sizes of cubes and then you can also play in 24 different game modes. If you get some really fast times then you can put them on Facebook.
- This Rubik’s game is the only officially licensed one that is out on the iTunes store right now
- You can play with Rubik’s cubes that are either 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, or 5x5x5. Gives you a lot more variety in what you can actually play with
- Another cool feature of the game is that there is actually a brand new kind of cube that you can use that is extremely challenging. This is the CRAZY cube
- You also have the option of customizing your cube by putting your own pictures on the sides of the cube so that you have a Rubik’s cube that is all your own. This is the Picture Cube
- You can also pick between 24 different styles of Rubik’s Cubes to play with. This adds some much needed variety into the game
- You can also play the game all in three dimensions by playing the anaglyph 3D mode. Makes it seem like you have a real Rubik’s cube in you hand
- You can also customize and personalize your backgrounds by using cube stickers as well and other background pictures
- You can also just learn how to solve the Rubik’s cube by downloading this app. There is a cool little solution guide that you can refer to in order to learn just what kinds of moves to make
- You can also find solutions to your physical cube just by taking a picture of it with your camera and then sending it in
- One other thing that you can do is calculate your very best times in completing the different game modes
The Rubik’s cube has been around for a while but that doesn’t mean it has become any easier to solve. Even on this digital version you will find it incredible difficult to solve it all of the way without help. The only down side to this app is that you don’t get the satisfying feeling of cranking the cube around in real life.
This is the only official Rubik’s cube game out on the iPhone. It currently has a rating of 3 1/2 stars and can be downloaded onto your iPhone for only $2.99.