Screebl Android app Review
This app is meant to help you monitor your battery usage and help you to save battery life. The great part about this app is that it does it based on your phone’s orientation and where it sits on its axis. This app makes sure that when you phone is laying down and not being used that your screen goes into time out mode and saves you from having to turn off the screen all of the time.
The Screebl Android app lets you control your settings and lets you orient your phone however you would like. You can set the controls to default or you can customize it as much as you would like to. Check out this app to help you preserve your battery life and make the most out of your Android!
- One of the great features about this app is that it automatically figures out how long your screen timeout should be based on the position that you hold your phone and it’s axis orientation.
- This app also allows you to save a lot of battery power over a long period of time because it works to keep timeout mode whenever it is the most efficient
- You have the ability to either leave the defaults where they are or you can customize all of you settings by going to the settings menu and creating the exact control scheme that you want
- The app will let you know whether or not your phone is orientated by giving you a small notification in the little shaded window up by the status. That way you can make sure that your phone is always being efficient
- Keep in mind that the app needs to be constantly running in the background in order to make it work
The app idea isn’t a bad one and it’s nice to know that your phone can regulate it’s own timeout screen just by the axis that the phone is on. These little efficiency apps are great because they just add to the already advance nature of the phone. The only big problem that I have with this app is that the app has to be constantly running in order for it to be working throughout the day. This kind of nixes the whole battery saving feature of the phone. So in essence it kind of doesn’t matter if you have the app on or not, you will get the same amount of battery life.
Voted 4 out of 5 stars by Android app users and is currently free to download.