South Park Mega Millionaire iPhone app Review
You’ll never not have a good time when you are hanging out with the South Park boys. In the South Park Mega Millionaire iPhone app you will follow these crazy kids across the world over to Japan where they will take part in one of the most ridiculous game shows you have ever seen! In the game show they are given the chance to win over 10,000 yen all while humiliating themselves in front of hundreds of people. You will follow Cartman, Kyle, Stan, and Kenny as they go through a variety of different portions of the game show including skating through an insane course of challenges and disgusting tasks. You will have to avoid falling to your death, huge sumo wrestlers that are out to get you, and even some horrid bunny men.
In the game you can pick the South Park character that you would like to represent as well as decide who you would like to compete against. You can either play the single player mode and overcome 20 different kinds of events or you can opt for the multiplayer mode where you pass the phone around to your friends and family and give them a chance to play. There are a lot of different surprises that you will run into as you progress through the game and you will be laughing your head off the entire way. This app has some very easy to use controls and the gameplay is simple to pick up on. You can also go to the soundboard to hear you favorite South Park sayings right from their own mouths.
Go ahead and complete all the challenges and help the South Park boys get the respect they duly deserve.
- In the game you can pick whatever South Park character you want to be including Cartman, Kyle, Stan, Kenny as well as others
- The game has the original character voice overs so you will fell like you are playing alongside the characters from the tv show
- You can go through 3 different game modes with any of the characters that you decide
- The challenges involve jumping, rolling, and even skating. You will have to be crafty to be able to accomplish all 24 stages of the show
- The controls are motion sensor based and actually very easy to use
- There is a soundboard feature where you can hear sayings from each of the characters
- You can use the “pass ‘n play” feature to play multiplayer with your friends
- There is a wheel of misfortune that you can spin in order to get even more bonus points
- The graphics come straight from the show and there are some pretty comical sound effects
Voted 3 stars by iPhone app users and currently costs $0.99 to download.