The Gravedigger iPhone App Review
Strategy games are always a bunch of fun because they tend to stretch the mind and use you brain more than most games. The trick of a strategy game is being able to anticipate your opponents next move which can sometimes be a very difficult thing to do. Well there is a real time strategy game that has just come out for the iphone, ipad, and ipod touch. The game is called The Gravedigger and you can either control an army of humans, or an army of blood lusting zombies. Having the ability to control the two different groups really adds to the game’s fun level as it can really be a lot of fun.
The game is quite fun as your minions will do everything that you command and will follow orders without question. Your job is to eliminate the other army and dish out the most amount of pain as you can. What you don’t want to happen is to have them overtake your army and take over your base by destroying it. The app has some really great features as it looks great on the iphone with a large view of the map and some great zoom features so you can see what is going on outside of your immediate view. The other point of the game is to keep the enemy from grabbing the power ups before you as it makes them a lot stronger and can take some serious crazy strategy to defeat them.
- two exclusive teams with different units and upgrades
- unique experience every time you play with dynamically created maps
- you create and decide your own moves
- great zoom in and out
- play through 16 challenging levels in campaign mode
- quick play mode for an intense game
- great original soundtrack to get you into the game mood
- the game is always being updated with new features
- new levels are on the way
- new endless game mode with a survival mode to get the highest score possible
- more control or your army and units is also on its way
- there will also be a new multiplayer mode that will allow you to play with others on the local network.
As far as strategy games go, this is a great app for the iphone, as it makes it a lot of fun to control hordes of humans or zombies to achieve your mission.
This game costs $1.99 and has been given a 3 1/2 out of 5 star rating.